At CrossFit Saol, we currently offer a Kids program for children ages 4-12. Saol Kids is designed for all children – short, tall, big, small, athletic or athletically-challenged. The focus of our Kids program is to make fitness fun.
What is CrossFit Kids
CrossFit Kids is not simply a scaled down version of CrossFit, it is entirely absolutely CrossFit geared and designed for a special population and the specific developmental needs of that population (neurological, cognitive, motor).
Highlights of the Program:
- For the most part, no two workouts are the same, so kids never get bored and the novelty of each workout keeps them excited about participating.
- The functional movements involve exercises that are fundamental to all things that kids need to do when they play-pull, push,run, throw, climb, lift and jump. All of the movements are taught safely and effectively under the close supervision of thoroughly trained CrossFit Kids Trainers.
- When fitness is defined as broad, inclusive and general it means that participants will become well-rounded athletes who will be better at any and every sport that they play because CrossFit Kids doesn’t coach them to be good at just one thing.
- Our workouts will increase physical competence in 10 fitness domains: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy.
- With workouts that are scaleable, CrossFit Kids can equally benefit a person who is less active or an accomplished athlete by tailoring workouts so that each participant is challenged just enough to deliver measurable results and personal athletic progress.
- All CrossFit Kids classes consist of a Warm Up, Skill Work, WOD, and a Game. “Homework” will be assigned each week for children to complete at home throughout the week.
Fall Session (October 6th – November 12th)
- Ages 4-6 : Saturday mornings at 10:30am
- Ages 7-12: Thursday evenings at 6:45pm*
* For the week of October 24th, both classes will be together on Saturday, October 29th from 10:30-11:15 for a Halloween-themed class.
- $55/ child for 6 week session
- A 20% sibling discount will be applied to additional memberships for siblings. Please register your first child following the instructions below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your additional children.
Register / Questions:
Registration for our Fall Session is Open. Click here to register.
If you are interested in / have questions about the program, please email email@example.com